Bungie’s first-person shooter, Destiny, is preparing for its upcoming expansion, Rise of Iron. Destiny is that shooter set in a mythic science fiction world, with shared-world multiplayer and some elements of role-playing in it.
Before Destiny: Rise of Iron launches on September 20th, there are a few issues that have to be fixed first. This update is also the last scheduled deployment for Legacy Consoles, with the exception of emergency fixes for future game-breaking issues.
So what’s being fixed you might ask. Well, we’ll list every change down below!
- Fixed an issue where Solar-based Damage-Over-Time (DoT) effects were dealing half their intended damage
- Fixed an issue where the Intellect stat was not generating the correct amount of Super energy
- Fixed an issue where selecting the Electrostatic Mind perk removed the Super regeneration provided by the Intellect stat
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Apotheosis Veil helmet from being accessible in the Exotic Armor Blueprints kiosk
- Fixed an issue that could cause weekly activities from ending earlier than the weekly reset
- Fixed an issue that prevented Legendary Marks from being granted when finishing the “Paradox” and “Lost to Light” missions when they are the featured Daily Story Mission
- Fixed an issue where players with a full Postmaster inventory did not receive the Moments of Triumph book (Players who did not receive their Moments of Triumph book can now find it in the Postmaster)
So are you excited for Destiny’s new expansion? We sure as hell are!