Larian Studios just announced the arrival of Patch 3 for Divinity: Original Sin 2, and according to them, “it’s a huge one”. The patch aims to address most current issues with the game.
Patch 3 mostly focuses on bug fixes and improvements for Divinity: Original Sin 2. Ther are also some content changes that strive to improve the overall flow of the game. The devs encourage you guys to continue providing feedback so that they can come up with solutions to bugs and issues.
Let’s look at some of the important fixes and changes brought by Patch 3.
- Improved and added several quest status updates in the Journal
- Lowered Persuasion difficulty in Arx
- Improved Taunting in favour of the Taunter
- Fixed melee and rogue archetypes ignoring characters with Stench talent
- Lobby browser now shows map names alphabetically
- Voidwoken chicken should not be able to absorb source points
- Small reduction in XP gain in Reaper’s Coast and Council of Seven areas
Important Bug Fixes in Patch 3:
- Fixed crash that could happen when putting parent containers into child containers
- Fixed crash when attacking ground with a projectile strike type of skill (via script or modding)
- Fixed issue where Gwydian could end up being non-interactable (kill magisters without triggered Gwydian and voidwoken)
- Fixed blocking issues caused by story scripting setting items offstage
- Fixed being able to teleport into the Magic Mirror room
- Fixed several issues related to stealing
- Fixed dead characters getting stuck in Arx Arena combat due to horror sleep status
- Fixed characters teleporting automatically
- Fixed issue with the camera not going correctly to the origin presentation camera in controller mode
Important User Interface Changes:
- Fixed journal map camera clamping
- Overhead damage numbers displays are now offset, reducing overlap
- Fixed some cooldowns in skillbar showing zero when it should be one
- Fixed max gold amount not fitting in icon slot
Other changes include fixes to sound, modding and GM mode. To check out the massive list of fixes and updates in Patch 3, head over to the official Steam announcement post. Don’t forget to read our full review of the game.