The latest patch notes have arrived for Infestation: The New Z. Here’s what the October 6 update brings.
The new patch brings a ton of fixes for the game and adds a skin re-roll feature. The UI has also received some tweaks along with in-game buildings, vehicles, sounds and glitch fixes. Let’s take a look at the most important changes shared by the developer on the official forums.
- Fixed an Anti-Cheat related bug. We can’t go in more details regarding this.
- Improvements have been made to our vehicle system. There was some issues with the physics of certain drive-able vehicles. This has been updated and improved. This will hopefully make clients crash less related to cars and physics.
- Server owners can no longer instantly change their server between PVP / PVE. This change will now ONLY go live after the server went in sleep mode aka all players left the server for over 5 minutes. There’s been A LOT of complaints and reports from our community about this and we are happy to have changed the system like this so it can no longer be abused.
- Fixed various UI Bugs in the skin Menu.
- The compass will now also show when being inside a car.
- Added new cars.
- A lot of work has been done related to the sounds of the game.
- Clan skins no longer have cool-downs. Now that we are sure clan skins are no longer being abused we have removed the 7 day cooldown to use clan skins.
- Removed smoke grenades from the Battle Royale load out due to performance issues.
- Updated some player spawn points due community request. Some player spawn points were extremely overpowered.
- Overall component item spawns have been decreased.
- Leaving a car does not randomly kick players anymore.
The massive patch evidently brought a lot more changes to Infestation: The New Z so be sure to read the full official patch notes or watch the summary video below.