Team Fortress 2 got a new update, and it fixed a whole lot of things, so let’s go over some of them!
- The bug where weapons on other players became invisible if they recently changed their loadout got fixed.
- Color correction is now working as intended.
- Now you return to the matchmaking lobby after the end of a Mann vs. Machine match.
- Some Strange map filters displayed the wrong map names in their descriptions, so that was corrected.
- Living players can now receive text and voice chat from dead players if they enable it.
- You can also disable any form of communication from dead players, regardless of which team you’re on.
- You should now be able to use The Holiday Punch on enemies during a Halloween boss truce.
- The Pyro’s Phlogistinator rage can now be used right away if the first attempt failed.
- Snipers should now be able to switch to their melee weapon while under the effects of the “tiny” spell.
- A missing material in the main menu was fixed.
- The medals for the season 1 Chapelaria 6v6 were added.
- The spawn and death sounds for Monoculus and Merasmus were updated and the Horseless Headless Horsemann sound effects were then removed.
- The localization files were also updated.
- Spies shouldn’t spawn behind the closed door at Gate A anymore.
- Sentry Busters sometimes stay at Gate A instead of attacking the sentry gun, that was also fixed.
- The Horseless Headless Horsemann can’t be trapped in place anymore.
If you want to check out all of the bugfixes that came in the update, you can do so here!