Unfortunate Spacemen is a multiplayer action game in which unfortunate astronauts need to get rescued from their failing outpost. The twist here is, one of the astronauts is a shapeshifting alien monster that craves for blood. Players can play as both, and the moments captured during the matches are often hilarious as betrayals happen every now and then.
Unfortunate Spacemen just got a huge patch that contains fixes, changes, adjustments, and more. We’re going to mention the biggest changes of this update. Players now get to select what type of body they want. There are a few of them, from skinny to fat. They are located in the customization menu and are purely cosmetic. Besides that, things such as a custom mouse sensitivity and camera zoom have been added to the game.
Plenty of bug fixes have been made, and some of those are:
- Fixed missing shag carpet textures in Spaceburbia.
- Fixed hit reaction bug causing character to flip out
- Fixed the bug when Heaven was missing from Snowswept
- Fixed a bug where fog was covering the HUD flare indicator
- Fixed a bug where viewing windows in the Command Bunker didn’t have oxygen
The game is currently on a 50% discount, so if you like the sound of it, grab it before the offer expires.